New Sierra 1500 AT4X
Introducing the first ever GMC Sierra 1500 AT4X AEV. A premium off roading truck made to conquer the outdoors with power and luxury. This agile truck has the ability to test any terrain. Its elevated features such as Multimatic™ DSSV spool-valve dampers and e-locking differentials ensure a controlled ride. While its new aesthetics like its redesigned front fascia and grille and refined leather interior exude style.
The Sierra 1500 AT4X eye-catching design highlights refined Obsidian Rush full-grain leather interior with red and white double-needle stitching. This premium truck is equipped with 16-way power front seats with a massage feature. A comfortable drive with its top notch 12-Speaker Bose® premium series with Centerpoint® surround sound.
GMC SIERRA 1500 AT4X Capability
The New Sierra 1500 AT4X advances its off-road capabilities while always keeping luxury in mind. This smooth and fun to drive truck uses Multimatic™ DSSV spool-valve dampers with three separate spool valves to control damping. Its tuned springs provide maximum front and rear suspension and e-locking differentials, which help assure balanced wheels and traction, regardless of resistance.
SIERRA 1500 AT4X Safety Features
The 2023 Sierra has AEV hot-stamped Boron steel skid plates to help overcome tough terrain and obstacles by providing underbody protection and impact resistance. Additionally, the AEV stamped-steel front and rear bumpers are designed for serious off road action and help to off-set rugged topography with a 32.5-degree front approach angle and 23.4-degree departure angle.
New GMC SIERRA 1500 AT4X Trim Levels
2023 SIERRA 1500 AT4X:
- Ultra-premium Obsidian Rush interior
- Premium-leather trimmed instrument panel and door panels
- 12-Speaker Bose® premium series with Centerpoint® surround sound
- 16-way power front seats with a massage feature
2023 SIERRA 1500 AT4X – AEV EDITION:
- AEV racing-inspired Salta wheels with 12-spoke design and recessed valve stems
- Stamped steel powder-coated and e-coated front and rear bumpers
- 32.5-degree front approach angle and 23.4-degree departure angle
- Front winch capability
- Hot-stamped Boron steel skid plates to overcome tough terrain and obstacles